Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Family matters...for sure..

OK, so last week, when makcik's husband was hospitalized, my sister-in-law and his son came by for 2 days to help maktok take care of Sa'eed. She came despite the fact that she has a piano exam looming by quite closely. Then from Wednesday to Friday, I applied for annual leave. Since Thursday was a public holiday, it was quite ok...

We thought we secured a temporary person beginning Monday of this week. Since I can't take anymore leave until I get my work assessment done, I'll leave it to maktok's expertise to see if the new lady is ok or not. But she didn't show up on Monday (reason: she didn't know what the pay would be like...yeah, lame-O)!!! Not wanting to leave maktok all alone to take care of Sa'eed, again my sister in-law and her son came to the rescue. Then that night we ironed out the details and the new lady was supposed to come on Tuesday. Again, she didn't show up (reason: she was running late and was afraid that we didn't want her)!!! And again my sister-in law saved the day. Then fortunately, I had to judge a competition (which I got a 4GB thumb drive for free...and somebody's jealous...hehe) on Tueday and wasn't going to the office anyways. The competition finished early and my dad picked me up all the way in Shah Alam.

So...Alhamdulillah for family living close by..

And to Kak Sarah and Idraki...THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH. Can't think of any way to repay you guys. Good Luck in your exam ok.

p.s. the lady finally showed up today and maktok said so far so good


Just look at those big round eyessss....



3 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

what kind of a person doesn't turn up twice in a row??? keep a close eye on her yeah. and yes i do have major trust issues! esp. when someone gives me a bad first impression! (emo sungguh..)

Anonymous said...

maybe dia kene cirit birit kots :P

i really envy melihat sa'eed yg tembam dan bulat. yum yum!

ummi sa'eed said...

babybooned: tu la pasal. but we kinda had to take her because otherwise tak tau la nak buat apa. maktok pun is not really fond of her, but what to do...

mami hafiy: dulu lagi tembam, now since dah active merangkak, dah kecut sikit badan.