Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Mr. Drama

Got myself a new toy and was tinkering with it last night. Of course I had to seal off the area with some chairs so that Sa'eed doesn't come too close and start playing with the cables and what not. Whenever I plop my self on the chair, ready to explore the new machine, he would stand near the closest chair and start whining etc. At first I thought he was thirsty. So off to the kitchen we went. Took ONE sip and he was done.

Left him in the living room and I went on to do some more testing with the new gadget. Soon after, he started whining and let out some mini wails. As it was already 8ish, I thought that he was sleepy. So I got up, carried him and laid him down. After a minute of singing and patting his bum, he would roll over and play with some toys.

This repeated twice and I decided to put him on his high chair so that he could see what I was doing. After a while he would whine again and the same thing would repeat. It's not like he wants to play with me or anything. After he rolls away and does his thing, I'd just be sitting there (and thinking how my son just conned me). Finally I got tired of getting up, carrying him, singing and tepuk2 him, so I just put him in his high chair and tolerated his whining a bit more.

Until his Abah came home from the mosque, carried him, looked at the trees outside and shared a manly conversation...Sa'eed fell asleep on his Abah's shoulder...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lemme guess ... you got yourself a new laptop? A new smartphone? A new dolly?

ummi sa'eed said...

Think more along the lines of 'domesticated wife'...hahaha

I'll probably blog about it once it can work properly.

iL4na said...

sewing machine

Sarah said...

ah... sewing machine! cool :) betul ke sewing machine. hehehehehehehe