Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Whoaaa

Hrmm...first things first...

Welcome to the world little Syed Daniel! Syed Daniel is my cousin's (Rizal & Nafisah) 3rd kid. Hey guys, when you get number 4, please don't name him/her anything that starts with an 'S'. I don't want to state the obvious but Adam, Imran, Daniel spells A-I-D with their initials...heh

On the home front, 'Aatikah is getting bigger by the minute. She can commando crawl pretty well now. Last night when I was busy cooking, Sa'eed wanted to have the freshly made fried noodles although he just had dinner an hour before. I didn't have time to really watch him eat, so I just put the noodles is a bowl and asked him to go eat in front. And of course he HAD to eat right in front of 'Aatikah.

'Aatikah being 'Aatikah headed directly to Sa'eed's bowl and Sa'eed being Sa'eed terus menggelabah. So I put him and his bowl on his IKEA table so that he can eat in peace. Then the little girl started crying because she wanted what her brother was having. I had tons of things left to do because we were expecting a guest. So I just left her there (with Abah in sight). Nangis punye nangis and she commando crawled to the kitchen. Half way she gave up and Abah saved her from the torture.

If food is not in the picture, Sa'eed can be quite the big brother. I can leave them together to play and Sa'eed will be more than happy to layan 'Aatikah with games of chak chak or randomly hand her things to play with. If Sa'eed gets bored and looks for me (most of the time I'd be in the kitchen), all it takes is for me to say "Sa'eed, mana adik? Adik tengah buat apa tu? Pergi tengok kejap". And most of the time he'd saunter back to the living room while saying "diiiikk....diiiiikkkk...hahhahahaha...dikkkk"

Ok, one random thought. In my company, there are plenty of ladies who are around 40-ish who aren't married yet. Yesterday I ran into one and a thought struck me.

"Mesti loaded kan dia ni...bestnye. She can live wherever she wants. Her savings must be huuuuge"

But then another thought struck me.

"But who would she spend the money on? Anak2 pun takde...."

Hmmmmm......

2 comments:

iL4na said...

they spend it on their super branded cars, on their lifestyles, on houses & on their round the world travelling. and most of them can live with no man. menakjubkan.

nways saeed is so matured from the way u story. takleh imagine hQ acting like as a big brother like that looking over the lil sister. he is still my very own lil manja baby.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i didnt think of the A.I.D..... thingy. trust u to think of it :p