Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Scare

Mr Hubby is currently staying at his mother's house while the kids and I are at home. He developed an awful cough during the weekend and then had a fever on Monday. We went to the hospital on Monday and the results came out on Tuesday.

So yeah, he's positive for H1N1!

Then yesterday Sa'eed had a fever of almost 39 degrees. I took emergency leave so that I can get him tested. Sent 'Aatikah to school since she's fine and when I came back, a slew of symptoms started to appear. I was coughing, sneezing, had body aches and of course a fever. We went to the 'Cegah dan Rawat' clinic for the test. Alhamdulillah the both of us tested negative.

But oh my goodness, the nasal swab was not the most pleasant test in the world. The doctor literally shoves a piece of long cotton bud deep down yr nasal cavity and swirls it around. Very ticklish and it will surely make you cry.

Although I've disinfected the house, we are still sick. So, I guess it's better if you stayed away from maktok's apartment for the time being. Oh, maktok, btw, is still ok.

2 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

good God. get well soon you all

tintin said...

Siannye korang!! Zaid travelled anywhere ke that he got h1n1? Take care guys...