Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bitten!

Oh my, I knew this would happen sooner or later.

On Wednesday Sa'eed came home and said that he was bitten by someone in school. He showed me the teeth marks on his left hand. Kesian dia...

The next day he didn't want to go to school. I asked him why not? And he said, takut kena gigit...lagi la kesian dengar. But of course I insisted he went because I don't want it to be a habit for him to get to stay at home whenever there's a little bit of trouble.

When hubby asked his teachers, they said that it was because the kids were fighting over a toy. So I guess Sa'eed lost...Oh I hope he doesn't resort to biting his sister whenever they fight over things!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aduhai. Kesian Sa'eed! I hope it wasn't Idraki who bit him. Hari tu I ada tanya the teacher, sometimes they do fight over toys(Sa'eed & Idraki hehehe).

ummi sa'eed said...

hehe...i doubt it was idraki. coz he mentioned someone else's name.