Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Walking non-stop

The toddler in the house found his legs and intends to use it! Last night he just wouldn't stop walking around. It was really hilarious to see...especially when he was about to fall backwards and he tries to stabilize himself. Of course there were many many falls and once or twice he would cry on top of his lungs! I was worried that he would just give up, but nope...not the little one :)

But we had to refrain from cheering him on. Otherwise he would get really excited and start walking really fast. I can't get too many pictures of him either coz he would get excited when he sees me with the camera.

Walk and walk and walk and walk

Tried walking with a shoe in one had, but that failed

Up he goes

Hrmm....where should I go now?

Sa'eed's zombie-like walking stance

U'uh....need...to...balance...myself...

Ummi! Look at me!!!

Notice the little red bump on his forehead?

3 comments:

aidafiqs adamia said...

he's sooo cute...hehe

Anonymous said...

Cutenyeee... rase nak cubit2 pipi die!

ummi sa'eed said...

mommyadam & tintin: thanks!