Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy 16th Month!

Aaaah...time flies so fast. Sa'eed is 16 months today. Somehow I always mistake 16 months with being 1 1/2 years. But anyways, some updates on the little guy.

- still likes to play with kitchen utensils
- pantang tgk abah or ummi bersiap nak keluar (except for going to work in the morning)
- likes to people-watch from the living room window and yell out to the people downstairs
- doesn't mind sharing his toys with other kiddies
- understands the word 'NO', but if it is used, he will stop on his own time. Can't be forced. For example, he likes to switch the fan off. If I say 'Sa'eed, NO!', he will proceed to just belek2 the fan switch, but he won't press it. Then after maybe 10 seconds, he will go do something else.
- he is very good at ignoring our calls whenever he's too close to the tv
- sleeps late, between 10-11pm and wakes up by 8am
- I think he's in the stage where he likes fruits more than rice...ni dapat from abang Gib la ni
-
able to eat and drink independently and likes to bite on the straw of his water bottle an carry it around like that
- drinks from the cup too, but if he's done, he will start sipping and keluarkan again into the glass...yes, gross.
- one time, he was sitting on me with his back against my tummy. Then adik started to kick and move. I guess Sa'eed felt weirded out coz he gave me this look that said 'stop doing that'.
- likes to smack my tummy too
- likes to scratch (garu) him self. I really don't know if he feels itchy or it has become a habit coz one morning when he was about to wake up, he started scratching and scratching. But he wasn't scratching himself, he was scratching my hand!

What else aa? I pun tak ingat :p

0 comments: