Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Yaaay

In today's paper....

Berjaya is bringing Krispy Kremes to Malaysia! I'm already excited, but it'll only be here next year...aduuh. I hope when they bring in the franchise here, they bring in the same quality and yummy taste of Krispy Kremes....mmmm melts in your mouth.

I wanted to blog about Sa'eed and Idraki playing together at maktok's house. But Idraki's mommy beat me to it. You can read it here.

They were very cute. Although there were moments of 'I wonder who's gonna smack who now'. I think the funniest/most surprising moment was when they worked together to push a chair away so that they could pass the barricade we adults set up so that they won't get to the kitchen. After successfully pushing the chair away, Sa'eed walked straight to the kitchen while Idraki somehow got stuck between the chair and something (either side table or bookshelf...can't remember).

Oh yes..forgot. On Saturday while hubby was at some power plant in Penang, I had an appointment with my gynae. I had to bring Sa'eed since maktok went out with someone to Wangsa Maju or something like that. But anyways, I am soooo glad Sa'eed is a patient boy who doesn't mind being strapped in his stroller. While waiting for my turn, I thought it would be a good idea to take Sa'eed for a walk around the hospital...and walk he did! I was zonked out when we got home. And of course Sa'eed was fine and dandy.

4 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

he stayed quietly in his stroller??! thats awesome! gib has to be moveddddd constantly on the stroller then baru content :p

aisey, krispy kreme yg normal (glazed) je sedap lah i rasa. the other flavours are all membazirkan duit! but i swear i can eat dozens of those normal glazed ones!!!

aidafiqs adamia said...

errr...what are krispy kreme?? *dense*

soo lucky he wants to be strapped in...

ummi sa'eed said...

noooooo...krispy kremes are the best...hahahahha

(it's american brand donuts...better than dunkin', better than JCO!)

tu la, i hope the next one pun doesn't mind being strapped in.

Sarah said...

can't wait for those krispy kreme. tak pernah merasa la. i love donuts! sa'eed is such a good boy ye.