Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

All better :)

Alhamdulillah Sa'eed is no longer feverish. Slightly coughing, but more of a 'batuk macam tersedak air liur' rather than the awful sounding cough he had before.

Thank you Papa for the Manuka honey (I'm eating it now...heh)
Thank you Hawa for the cough medicine
Thank you Maktok for babying him :)
Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers...heh..kalau ada lah.

Anyways, I think he is on a mission to replace all the food he missed while he wasn't well. Yesterday he only stopped eating/snacking at 10 and that was only because it was bedtime. I for one am glad that he has a healthy appetite.

Sa'eed will be 1 1/2 in 4 days. I thought of jotting down some updates in case I don't get the chance to if the womb tenant decides to pop out.

  • Lies down anywhere (e.g. floor, carpet, people...) to signal that he is sleepy
  • Just yesterday he started to turn his cheek to me for me to kiss. If I ask him to kiss me, he will also turn his cheek to me so that I kiss him instead.
  • Pulls his highchair to the table if he wants to eat
  • Will cry and cry and cry if someone goes out the door...nak ikut la tu
  • Can tolerate a bit of spicy food
  • Doesn't mind brushing his teeth anymore...yaay
  • Helps me make the bed by lifting up the bedsheet and putting his head under it
  • Knows how to play with his Megablocks but not as terer as Idraki yet!
  • Absolutely loves to play with other kids who don't mind playing with him
  • Goes 'aaauuu' if we mention cat or if he sees cats
  • Sometimes experiments with walking in reverse
  • Can be asked to do things like give something to someone or carry things somewhere (note: child labor)
  • Will switch on the standfan when he goes into the bedroom and knows how to switch it off when we ask him to
  • Gives flying kisses...cute, very cute
  • Sometimes goes to the mirror to see a reflection of his perut....yeah...of all things
  • Cheekier by the day: One time while I wanted to put on his clothes and told him to stand. He would always want to sit down but I would put him in a standing position again. Eventually he would start to squat (threaten to sit la tu) and give me his cheeky look + snickering.
Ok...that's it for now...

0 comments: