Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Lame lame lame!

...but I still watch it.

You know what it is...TARA!

The toughest race ever? Hmm....between cracking fortune cookies and siang ikan...which is tougher? blerghh

Find the lady with the handbag? Come on...

They should stop with luck-based challenges and go with tasks that need skill and/or physical strength.

But I'm glad Ida & Tania are still in the race :)

Oh yes...last night the little boy wanted to sleep with his ride-on. He was playing with it while lying down on the bed in the dark. I let him do that for a while, but I was also getting sleepy so when I took away the ride-on of course he cried his melalak cry. Nasib baik he's easy to soothe, relatively...

0 comments: