Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bottle refusal drama and misc entries

It's drama drama drama at maktok's house during the day because of 'Aatikah's bottle refusal. She would scream till her face goes red and looks all swollen. And after she calms down, she would scream again if anyone tries to even put the bottle teat at her mouth. So makcik feeds her with a syringe.

But last week on Friday maktok and makcik had a brilliant idea of trying to feed her with Sa'eed's old bottle and seasoned teats. And it worked! She accepted it like a champ. But the weird thing was that since then, Sa'eed refuses to drink milk from his bottle. He would take the bottle, take a swig and give it back. But if it were via glass or cup, he'd be fine. So I dunno, is he just 'growing up' or is it sibling connection? Sa'eed giving way for 'Aatikah to drink from the bottle...

I think it's kinda cute.

As for how is it handling two under two?

Overwhelming at times. Tired at times. Especially when I have to cook or do other chores and at the same time one needs nursing and the other needs butt cleaning. Hubby helps with the butt cleaning and I appreciate that. But of course ada je benda nak kena buat around the house. If you ask me now, how many kids do I want? I'd say two is enough in a heartbeat. But of course once the little girl is not so dependant on me, I'd be wanting to add 5 more...hahaha

And btw, I need to attend some cooking classes during the weekends (masakan melayu, western etc). Know of any places near TTDI/Damansara area? Thanks.


2 comments:

iL4na said...

rohanijelani.com

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ada.. corner house kat dsara utama. chef's name; Gib's Mummy. brape nak bayar? huhuhuhuhuuuuuu

psst.. fyi, i'm on a cheesecake and pie rampage. H's gaining a pouch now. harharharrrrrrrr