Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wait...whaaaat??

Muahahahaha.

The joys of working in KLCC. Went to Isetan to look at some nice pants to wear at home. I've gone down FOUR..I repeat...FOUR dress sizes!!

I was a 14 before (when I was studying in the States circa 2006) and I'm a 10 now (longgar lagi tuu)...muahahahhahaha

Ke cutting seluar tu besar ek?

But didn't buy anything since I had to rush back to work.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's great! I did realized you looked more thinner the last time I met you. Gosh, I wish I had great metabolism too! hehe

Luvly Me said...

elehhh nana, design seluar tu yg besar gamaknya... saja nak menyedapkan hati sendiri kah kah kah kah :)

sera_a said...

yelaaaa...
lain kali lepas pantang duk rumah ibu lagi..berkat ko dgr ckp ibu ape yg perlu kene makan and whatnot!

Pial Khadilla Abdullah said...

oiiii dah 10 dah !!! arghhhh i 12 tau gers tol!!!