Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Annoyed?

I always frequent this one particular forum for breastfeeding to see what problems other mommies have and then if I've had the same problem and was able to solve it, I'd give my 2 cents. Or to just get other people's experiences in breastfeeding. But lately I don't go to that forum anymore coz it has started to be quite annoying.

Some new 'forumers' would come in and ask a question such as, why is my pumping output so low or maybe something like what do I do if my baby doesn't take the bottle? and my maternity leave is almost over? All innocent questions and very much a common problem. But then, some experienced forumer will be like, 'oh, we've answered that question before. look it up'. And that pretty much annoys me.

Why don't you just answer the question, if you're too lazy to type coz you've typed it a million times, copy & paste je lah or just keep quite. Not that hard, huh. Come on, even if the question has been answered before, some of the discussions don't really address the problem. Plus, do you expect the person to go through god knows how many pages of discussion.

That is why it's called a forum in the first place. To have healthy discussions and debates. If you expect people to just read through old postings, then just freeze the whole freaking forum.

And I have no idea why I am so sore about this...standard answer: hormones kot.

5 comments:

rizal said...

pregnant kot.

Sarah said...

Pregnant? Jeng jeng jeng! Baby number 3!! :D

You know it applies to all forums. Sometimes ada dah kat the rules and regulations to find in their search engine. It's really sad if that particular forum tak open to same new topics kan... there are new stuffs to be learnt everytime.

I completely understand how you feel. I hang out in forums and have seen these things happen all the time.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ya betol!!!! my first thought was..

"pregnant kot si nana ni".

angelsixteen said...

PMS. omg pls don't b pregnant again yet. sa'eed has enuff to cope with. on the other hand, if it's another girl they can gang up on sa'eed. buli balik. hehehehehe. yeah..forums lain tht i've seen sme same jgk. very de annoying. nak kene tgk blk all threads. so sakit hati.

ummi sa'eed said...

har har...no ye people.