Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh my oh my

Guess what?

I can feel a tooth on the little girl's lower gum. Can't see it yet, but can definitely feel it with my finger. Hoooo boy, hopefully she doesn't bite! On another note, she can already sit unassisted fairly well. She can even lean forward or sideways and sit-up properly again.

At this point, I think she's a tad bit more active than Sa'eed when he was at the same age. And I sense it's gonna get more fun around since both of them can interact a bit. Well, Sa'eed does all the goofy acts and 'Aatikah acknowledges it by laughing or looking at him as if he's weird.

2 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

org kata kalau the first one tu senang, second one payah sikit. tapi in aatikah's case, i think she's very well-behaved.

ummi sa'eed said...

hehe...we'll see :)