Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Toys, toys and more toys


For his birthday, Sa'eed received this crane thing from Aunty Fatin and Uncle Amir. He can sit on it to operate the crane and it even comes with a helmet. But his legs are still not long enough, so he can't really reach the floor when he sits on it, so he only plays with the crane while sitting on the floor. It looks something like the top picture, but that's not the actual one.

He also received an 'automobile' from Cousin Idraki and family. He doesn't mind sitting on this one because his feet touches the ground. So I would push him around the house while he bangs on the honk. Or, he would crawl and push the car thing around (is there a proper word for what it's called?).

And on Sunday, I bought him a walker thing. Not the one where he sits in, but he has to stand and push the walker around. At first I bought a cheaper version of it, but when we got home and opened it, turns out that one of the tyres had a crack in it. Drove to OU to exchange it, but lo and behold, the second set also had cracked tyres. So I decided to buy him a slightly more expensive one. But this one was Fisher-Price, it should be more durable.
This was what I bought the first time around. I like this one because you can control the speed of the tyres, plus it was the cheapest one there.

This was what I ended up buying for him. Assembling this one was much much easier since no tools were needed. The first one had tons of screws.
All in all, there's a massive traffic jam in our house now :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the crane is wicked cool! I wish I had one.

ummi sa'eed said...

You want the toy one or a REAL one? heh

Sarah said...

cool. a crane! do u think it's available here? (the toy of course hehe)

ummi sa'eed said...

yupp..i think my friends bought it at Toy Story. come over and Idraki can play with it :)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

alamak! no wonder u sms-ed me the other day abt the strider! dah laaa i pulakkk lupa nak reply. sorry ye....

i love the crane too! really really coooool

ummi sa'eed said...

no prob :)