Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Interview with Sa'eed

Interviewer (I): So Sa'eed, we heard you got a new little sister.

Sa'eed (S): You got that right.

I: What do you think of her so far?

S: Umm....I think she's ok

I: No, really, what do you think of her?



S: Ok fine. All she does is sleep, cry, tot-tot and sleep again, then cry again then tot-tot again. When I was her age, I was already doing chores, you know.

Ooh...and she poops loudly too. I don't remember pooping as loud as she does. People had to smell the stink to know I pooped..heh

I: Next question, what do you do to show you love your sister?


S: Are you for real? Trick question eh?

I: Hehe

S: Well, I run really fast to her and pretend to want to jump on her. But of course I stop on time. But ummi never thinks I'd be able to stop my self.

Then I kiss her face.

Then I softly hit her...yepp, brotherly love.

I: Oii, that's not very nice. But anyways, do you want more sisters or brothers?

S: Eww.... noooo

No lah. Of course I want more. But not right now. Maybe in 2,3 years? So that I'll have time to buddy buddy with 'Aatikah and perhaps come up with plans on how to gang up on our little brothers or sisters.

I: Thanks for your time, Sa'eed

S: No problemo.

I: Be nice ok.

S: I'll try :D

8 comments:

iL4na said...

hahaha this is cute. U better be a good boy sa'eed ^__^

rumaisa lee said...

xle blah btol..yeye je saeed nh..ckp pn xreti lg..hahaha =p

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ah'eed, tak main ahh yak-yak senyap senyap. itu silent killers..

more saeed's pictures pleez!

sera_a said...

saeed!
nanti auntie sera balik kita joget pop yeay yeay eh!

Anonymous said...

i remember... all my kids farted loudly . but i like the dialogue..
anyway got to know ur blog from babybooned....
if u've got time, visit my blog too

www.sawanila.com

aidafiqs adamia said...

so cutelah saeed!

hehehe...

arina said...

n i know saeed can pull off that bad boy image very well..so cute!!

ummi sa'eed said...

lanostzz: sa'eed says "I am!"

rumaisa: lek aa...nanti tak larat nak layan lak

babybooned: mmg silent killer. kalau poop, mesti kena tukar seluar. the smell permeates through!

sera_a: *shakes head*

yatie: welcome welcome!

mommyadam: adam pun apa kurangnye :)

arina: mmg kdg2 mcm little gangster sikit budak nih