Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Giants vs Smallville

When we were in highschool, Hawa and I always joked that when we got married, we'll get kids as big as a soccer team. Then our kids could play against each other. After a while, we toned it down to a basketball team each.

Both of us ended up marrying in our early 20s but neither of us married our 'old flames'. Hawa's husband has 13 other siblings while my husband has 5 other siblings. I thought my husband's family was big but as you can see, Hawa's husband's family is even bigger.

Come April 2007, Sa'eed was brought into the world and later in October of the same year, Hannah came along.

When I found out in February 2008 that I was pregnant again, Hawa said "ala bestnye pregnant sekali lagi. Makes me want to have one too". And that was exactly what she did. Our girls were born about a month apart.

So, are we on track to have our soccer/basketball team? Perhaps, but that's not in our hands.

But, since hubby and I are both baka gagah perkasa, our kids are quite chubby and tall. Hawa and hubby are both comel lote, so their kids follow suit. And so, I have arrived to the point of this post:

From L to R: Sa'eed, me, 'Aatikah, Mr Z, Kols, Sophie, Hannah and Hawa
Picture by Aini

Here are both our families and notice the size differences...hehe. Oh well, kalau manusia sume tinggi berat sama, tak thrill la kan.

4 comments:

Luvly Me said...

kah kah kah kah kah, sudah lama i nantikan entry ni, mmg fakta yang amat menariks :)

ibuhannah said...

excellent entry na...=)

sera_a said...

i wonder what mine will be then?

hmm

ummi sa'eed said...

Luvly Me: of coz la menariks sbb ummi dan ibu adalah menariksss

ibuhannah: if i can say so my self..eheh

sera_a: ummm...d'Debab? ngehhhh