Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Buka puasa

Yesterday we had Gib and family over for buka puasa. They were kind enough to bring yummy Ayamas. Maktok made rojak and I made air laici..heh.

I just had to jot this down because Gib and Sa'eed were really affectionate although they don't meet that often. Different from Idraki and Sa'eed where someone would almost always end up avoiding the other person. But anyways, I haven't seen Gib in a while and he's turning out to be a strapping young lad. I think Sa'eed was quite impressed with Gib's ability to push the ride-on really fast around the house. Sa'eed tried doing it on his own later that night but of course he's not as fast.

But what amused me the most was when Gib started pointing and pinching Sa'eed's cheeks while saying 'bam...bam', which probably means TEMBAM :p Pandai sungguh itu Gib. And Sa'eed also took an instant liking to Kak Nila, their maid. Alih2 je Kak Nila was carrying Sa'eed. She must be a really nice person, coz I doubt babies/toddlers will gravitate towards mean/nasty people.

And later that night, Sa'eed zonked out and slept really soundly. Probably tired from all the excitement and playing with Gib.

Thanks for dropping by Gib and family! Drop by la again and again and again....hehe...mcm la korang duduk jauh beno.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

haha... co cute Gid said bam bam!! So clever!! I hope to see Gib soon ... I wonder how Idraki will be with Gib.

Kot kot, Idraki pun avoid2 Gib. I have a feeling he's(idraki) a bit anti social haha

ummi sa'eed said...

I think Idraki is the type yg cautious sikit kot. He knows when danger is looming (in the form of his cousins)...heh.

Abenteurerina said...

woh - hii! great to hear from you! sa'eed is adorable!!!!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ummi sa'eed; how true! i think idraki's instincts must be telling him "oooooh...gotta watch out gotta watch out for these boys...."