Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Little Quirks

Some updates on the little boy.

- I think he kinda 'knows' that adik is on the way. Now he likes to rub my tummy, kiss it and go muaaaah. Or is it because my tummy is just nice and round?
- Likes to cuddle and kiss me and be clingy. Keeps asking to be carried.
- Wants to feed himself. What I'll do is give him a spoon to play with while I feed him with another spoon or with my hands.
- Since it's now Ramadhan, I get to leave the office earlier. Yesterday, I was around during his dinner time. Maktok wanted to feed him, but he refused. At first we thought he was full from snacking on some apple slices earlier. Turns out, he wanted ME to feed him...aaawwww...
- Knows how to point to things rather well.
- Sometimes we can reason things out with him and he'd understand. Includes why he can't follow abah to the mosque and that he can't have more of the sweet sugary donut, but he can have the nasi himpit.
- Understands 'no' and different voice tones rather well. If he gets scolded for playing with the plug or anything dangerous like that, he will look at you and pull a long face...then the tears come, but he won't be hollering...but if you keep on scolding him, he will definitely holler.
- I think yesterday he dreamt of something because he was clapping in his sleep...weird.

But the funniest of all:
- if someone farts loud enough, he will snicker and then start making the pbbtttthhh pbbttthh sound while sembur his saliva everywhere.

And here are some pictures from Rizal & Nafisah's house...

Sa'eed playing with Imran

The kids being splashed by my dad...menggelabah masing2 :)

0 comments: