Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged!

Another one of those hutang tag from last year.

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I am:
I really want to go to:


My favorite place:


My favorite thing:


My favorite drink:


My favorite food:


My favorite color:


I live in:


I was born in:


I attend(ed):

My favorite show:

This is my hobby:

I definitely wish for:


Now let me tag:
Hawa, sbb dia duduk kat rumah
Aini, sbb dia malas update blog
Mak Adam, sbb I know it'll be interesting
Zik, sbb I know he will merepek
Pial, sbb I know dia suka, tapi takde masa kot
Teah, untuk menyerikan blog

7 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

what is that... ulam..??

this is so interesting, rasa cam nak buat je for fun. ada ka!! :p

ummi sa'eed said...

BabyBooned: it's laksa johor lorr. kalau buat jgn lupa calling calling yer...hehe

Mommy Lyna said...

saya telah submit PPA last week lagi. weeehuuuu!

angelsixteen said...

BabyBooned : I'll tag u =D

Master Coordinator Shaklee, Pakar Vivix Shaklee ResV Softgel, COD SHAKLEE Seluruh Malaysia, Daftar Ahli Shaklee / Daftar Agen Bisnes Shaklee 019-3476996 said...

i thought its pechal..rupanya laksa Johor..huhuhu

Master Coordinator Shaklee, Pakar Vivix Shaklee ResV Softgel, COD SHAKLEE Seluruh Malaysia, Daftar Ahli Shaklee / Daftar Agen Bisnes Shaklee 019-3476996 said...

btw.. sy pun lahir kat UMMC.. :)
I am 83's baby too :)
ummisaeed lahir bulan brape?

Anonymous said...

Na,

I dah melunaskan tag u :) btw, i dah update blog heheee