Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Really aa?

Mak aih...has it really been almost a month since my last post? Feels like I only did that tag thing last week. I have been superbly busy at work, mainly working on my year end assessment thing for the company.

Anyways, some updates on the kids.

'Aatikah will be 5 months in about 10 days and so far alhamdulillah she is developing well. She weighed about 7.3kg during her 4 month check up and already wears 6-9 months romper because anything lower than that won't fit her lengthwise. And 1 year old's dresses fit her ngam ngam punye. Besides her allroundedness, she can also reach and grasp for toys and pull it to her mouth. Oh ya, she has also started playing with her feet (and NO, I don't want to hear about how older folks say if a baby does that, it means that he/she wants a younger sibling). Also, whenever I nurse her, I cannot talk too much, otherwise she will get sooooo distracted. All in all, she's a sociable baby...likes to smile, coo and always wants people to be near her.

Sa'eed on the other hand is....Sa'eed. Hahaha....I don't even know what to update on him. Except that he has his own hideaway drawer where he hides things, he knows which cabinet has what and he knows that the goodies are in the freezer (read: mini cornetto icecream). He also likes to use the pestle and mortar. And currently he's in his eating frenzy phase after his I don't want to eat phase. Sa'eed also has developed his own 'fake' crying, where he will pretend to cry with his eyes closed and will slightly open them to see if anyone's looking. Drama punye budak! This boy is also quite the little social butterfly, will wave to anyone and is not afraid to go up to other kids.

Oh ya, we recently went to Kelantan for a huuuuuge family gathering (no, I'm not Kelantanese, my Penang relatives wanted to go there). Sa'eed terus lupa mak bapak. We rented a bus to go around town and Sa'eed would confidently plop himself in the front row seat, sitting with his Tok Teh and he would get off the bus with anyone who was willing to take him.

On the last note: insyaAllah, my brother and I are planning to publish children's books. One is already in the pipeline....makngah, nanti we all nak dtg mengadap for you to comment..hehe..pro bono can aa?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

salam ziarah...

comel anak2 you...

ummi sa'eed said...

salaam :)

mekasih mekasih..