Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh anakku

Ever since 'Aatikah was a born, I could count with one hand how many times she pooped at night. So it was good for me because if her diaper is full, I can quickly change it and she doesn't even wake up. But on Friday, she pooped at 3 am and yesterday she pooped at 5 am. Of course she was wide awake. Believe it or not, the sound of her pooping woke me up....broooot broooot...hahaha, it was that loud.

And both times I had to run to the living room to get the plastic mat in case her diaper overflowed. Yesterday it did, but good thing I had the mat or else it would have gotten on the bedsheet. Anyways, for both times, 'Aatikah couldn't sleep after I cleaned her and of course if she's not sleeping, I can't sleep either.

So there we were, wide awake in the dark. I did try to sleep, but 'Aatikah was cooing and gurgling (and kicking me all over). The boys were of course sleeping like logs. In the end, I nursed her and we both fell asleep.

On the other hand, Sa'eed thinks he's an Arab...muahahaha. He pronounces 'pipi' (cheek) as 'bibi'. In case you didn't know, there's no 'p' sound in Arabic. And that brought the conversation to 'I want to go to Berak (Perak)' and 'No Barking! (Parking)'.

2 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

thank the stars that he doesnt substitute his "j" with "t". my cousin's kid did that and one day at a playground he was trying to scream "nak panjat"... and "nak pan*at" cam out instead!

ummi sa'eed said...

kah kah kah..that would be tooooo hilarious (and embarrassing)!