Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stay Away Sa'eed!!!!

'Aatikah the almost 5 month old already knows how to 'defend' herself.

Yesterday while I was sitting on the couch and holding 'Aatikah, along came Sa'eed and he sat next to me. Then of course he proceeded to torment his sister. He grabbed her arm and yelled loudly. For the first few times, 'Aatikah was fine with it. Then I guess she got tired of Sa'eed grabbing her arm.

So each time Sa'eed grabbed her arm, she would yell....a loud and piercing scream. Of course Sa'eed found that amusing and kept on grabbing her arm, yelling, let-go, grab it again etc...Haha, in the end 'Aatikah cried.

It's sometimes funny to see them interact. Sa'eed sometimes play peek-a-boo with 'Aatikah and she would smile and coo at him. Whenever Sa'eed is nearby, 'Aatikah would just look at him to see what he's up to and Sa'eed being a typical male, would totally tak perasan. And at night, during bedtime, Sa'eed would always want to sleep as close to his sister and sometimes put a hand on her tummy (which we don't allow and he'd always be carried off kicking and screaming).



Hehe...this reminds me of my relationship with my brother. When we were younger, things could get a little rough and someone almost always ends up crying....but it ain't me...wahahahaha