Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun answers...

...to when your significant other asks the question:

Why did you marry me?

  • Only coz you asked...
  • The other guys/girls I stalked found out and got freaked out.
  • You owned a Toyota Prius Hybrid with 45 mpg mileage...how could I resist?
  • There was this bet...*pause*...and I lost.
  • You were the only guy/girl tall enough for me.
  • You weren't living with your parents.
  • My mother liked you out of the 5 guys/girls I was dating.
  • Yeah...what was I thinking, right?
Haha...okay, time to do real work... :) Guess which one I used on my man?

4 comments:

sera_a said...

i know, i know, its because he's tall enough for u..hahah

Sarah said...

ROTFL. Too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

3. Because he's completely biodegradable

2. Because he at least pretends to be interested when you rant about the lack of progress on renewable energy

1. Because he's a nice guy. Ho hum.

ummi sa'eed said...

haha...I like the biodegradable one :)

hey come on...who talks about renewable energy when they're courting? but now, like it or not, he HAS to hear it.