Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Phases

Below are some pictures of Sa'eed in different phases of his life.

The Stepping into the World Stage.

The day he was born. April 14 2007. Some say that he was a Shin Chan lookalike. Below is a photo of Shin Chan...Yes? No?


The Michelin Stage



Exact date of this picture is November 28 2007. So that makes Sa'eed around 7 months. Notice his yummy thighs and cheeks? My sister in law once commented how his thighs look like chicken drumstick...ayam kampung, to be exact. This boy grew and grew and grew...I was almost afraid that he would be obese. He was already 9.3 kg at 6 months.


The Beginning to be Mobile Stage

Sa'eed started to roll at around 5 months and creep or commando crawl at around 7 months. We thought that he would skip crawling before walking because his legs were quite sturdy (refer 'Michelin Stage'). But he did crawl at around 10 months. We were in Pontian, Johor and this boy suddenly just lifted his butt and started crawling. And his teeth buds started to show around that time too.


The I Love Food Stage

He definitely loves to eat (alhamdulillah). Preferably off of someone else's plate :) Just last night when we got back, maktok said that he just finished his dinner. I thought he would be full...but noooOoOOo...he had to lepas gian and breastfeed before I could do anything. Then while I was making dinner, his dad made a sandwich and shared it with Sa'eed. Right after that, maktok had a plate of food and the boy of course had some too. He was asleep when we had our dinner, but if he were awake, I'm sure he'd want some too. Later, for some odd reason he woke up at around 9.30pm and Mr Hubs and I were having yogurt. Of course he had a few spoonfuls.

I started to feed him solids when he was 7 months. But only a teeny amount. For the first 2 weeks, it was only a tablespoon of food per day. He only had 3 steady meals per day at 10 months or so. But I'm glad he loves his food, otherwise I know I'd be constantly worried.


The Shedding of Baby Fat Stage

The most current picture of Sa'eed that I have. He's 12 months ++ here. He has definitely slimmed down. Only gained 300 grams in 6 months. I think it started before the crawling stage. I guess it's because he needs to make sure his body is in proportion to enable him to be mobile. For sure he's getting more active by the day. Can't wait for him to walk tho.

Hmm...I wonder if I'll still have a blog for his Off to be Married Stage...hu hu, I'm already weeping.

4 comments:

The Zik said...

The Shedding Of Baby Fat Stage shows Sa'eed's "The Sharifah Armani Stage" punya picture!

Sarah said...

yeah, he slimmed down a bit. now his eyes are bigger and looks more toddlerish :)

Mrs ZYI said...

comelnyeee...geramm!!

ummi sa'eed said...

the zik: that is SOOoooOo not funny :p

phantasma: yepp...I guess so. bak kata abah dia 'baru nampak mcm org'...heh

mrs zyi: thanks!