Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday...

...to me. hmm...it's belated tho.

And I got the best present ever..



FOOD POISONING!




Yepp...the works. Vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, headache, fever, body aches and leg cramps. And the little one definitely wasn't a happy camper when he tried to latch on. Oh well, alhamdulillah it took me 4 days to recover (not fully, enough to keep me sane). And thank God for the long weekend, I only had to take MC for one day.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness. so sorry to hear about all that. itu yg u kata not feeling well tu ek. i thot like morning sickness ke apa.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

urghhhh kesiannyaa!!

sorry to hear about that and sorry i tak tau pun it was your bday!!! next year kita celebrate sikit nak? hehehehehe

ummi sa'eed said...

phantasma: yepp. tapi i was a bit better la when you called. the day before i langsung tak jawab phone.

babybooned: eheh...no worries :p

Sue.Aleen said...

definitely not a good bufday present. it must be very hard to go through... get well ok... and happy belated birthday